Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to double check; but it said noon for me earlier and I’m in VA, which as every one knows is the best East coast state. You can tell by the markings.

3am for me. Alarm set for 2:55am and will watch from bed with my trusty greyhound sleeping by my side.

Looking forward to hearing all the new guitar solos and galloping riffs!!

I've got the feeling it will be a doble album. Why add a T to WOTW? ...I don't think it be a simple "The" in the title. For me this could means (TWO)TW.

Just remember that we may have to go through all this hype and excitement again if the new song doesn't come out until Monday, again to wait for the full album, again to wait for the tour and yet again to wait to see the concert! TOO MUCH HYPE!!!

Since we're getting a video, I'm certainly assuming a single is on the way.

I'm walking into this with the mindset that the single is coming Monday, though, just so my hype levels aren't too high.

Rumour / possible leak:

A person wrote on FB that he heard Fish (ex Marillon singer) saying on his programme "Fish On Friday" that MARK WILKINSON is the author of the new album cover. This guy is the same that made me notice the El Mago De Oz's drummer's interview about the 3rd Septemner release date... Will it be true? We'll soon find out.

Rumour / possible leak:

A person wrote on FB that he heard Fish (ex Marillon singer) saying on his programme "Fish On Friday" that MARK WILKINSON is the author of the new album cover. This guy is the same that made me notice the El Mago De Oz's drummer's interview about the 3rd Septemner release date... Will it be true? We'll soon find out.
I'm okay with that

Rumour / possible leak:

That actually sounds rather plausible and I'd really like to see another covert art by him, so sounds good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back