Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can't tell you what it is but it's right in the front of you".
I am sure it's about his shirt.
And his shirt has the NAME of the SINGLE/ALBUM written on it.
Again: BELLSHAZAR'S FEAST and WRITING ON THE WALL are synonyms, under a biblic point of view.

The thing is very simple.
The big thing Bruce can't talk about is "RIGHT in front of the tv camera".
Assuming that thing is finally the album/single, we have now 3 options.

A.) THE NEW MAIDEN ALBUM/SINGLE is BRUCE himself.
B.) THE NEW MAIDEN ALBUM/SINGLE is a T-SHIRT.
C.) THE NEW MAIDEN ALBUM/SINGLE has the TITLE (or a direct link to the title) written on Bruce's t-shirt.

I'm going for C option. Don't know about you.

Ah, yes. The old 'this hype train is not like the last hype train. Its different'. I've heard this many times on connection to Paris etc.

Point is - before any official news there is no point in hyping t-shirts. For all we know about Maiden sales tactics that can be a new beer.

Two interviews in the same month when he strongly hinted at something to arrive SOON, and that he can't talk about otherwise he'll get intro troubles. When it's like this, when we hear these sentences, a new album is always involved. Again: I'm just supporting my theory, here.
And I'm not here to talk shit about everyone who doesn't believe this, of course.

I am not saying you talk shit; your name is Fabio, not Bruce!

Wild idea. WotW was on a poster for LotB. Bruce t-shirt is pointing towards exciting news that there will be very soon new, amazing tour. Which can be a problem because of a brexit but LotB is worth the problem.

You're entitled to say what you want.
To be unbelievers or to believe deeply in this theory.

One thing is certain: if the scoop turned out to be right, many people here would have to admit they were too sure of themselves (not to apologize, I wouldn't go that far... Cause I may be the one who's wrong!)

Let's just wait and see.
I don't think it will take so long, at this point.

Also, I noticed how it's been 12 days now without any single social/media content about the LOTB videogame.
Could it mean they're preparing the field for something WAY BIGGER to promote on their channels?

I think you're underestimating their ability to play with clues, hints, and stuff, when it comes to big announcements.

And YES: I was among those who talked shit about their social silence over the last year.
A band like them can't be THAT silent with fans for a year and half. That's my take. But I wrote shitloads of posts about it, you already know.
But NO: I never (you can search back) talked shit about their ability to make a "new album hype train" start.

I'll tell you more: some weeks ago, in this thread, I wrote that I feel a BIG promotional campaign for this album coming.
Mainly because I think this will turn to be their last one. Well, Bruce with the new single / new album title written on his t-shirt LIVE on TV, could be a great way to start this campaign. (I repeat: the two expressions are synonyms)

It's not like the mosquito thing, back in 2017.
It's not like "You are going crazy for some letters on Bruce's t-shirt, chill out".

There's something more. I'm sure about it.
Being honest I'm info that 50/50. Maybe there's something on the way but of course - Bruce may just talk to talk a shitty raves. Releasing a brand new album this year (November or so) would be better than doing it next year when everyone release a new stuff almost every day...

oh hype train, I'm hopping on. I'd really like the album to be called Bellshazzar's Feast. Its kinda freaky and different and admittedly a bit of a mouthful. Does sound like a Bruce Solo thing. Id prefer that then the album being called Writings on The Wall....guess I have Sam Smith's Bond song in my head :confused:. Either way.....somethiiiiiiiiing pleeeease
Also diggin the early Sabbathy style tshirt. I'd love Maiden to visually go full black and white....They were getting there with TBOS, but maybe this time. Haven't really done it yet.

In that interview Bruce definitely gives us clues. Guys, I think hype is real. New album or single is on the way. :notworthy::nana::cheers:Maybe, just maybe, they've recorded two albums.

In that interview Bruce definitely gives us clues. Guys, I think hype is real. New album or single is on the way. :notworthy::nana::cheers:Maybe, just maybe, they've recorded two albums.
Or compiled a new Greatest Hits album. :D :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back