GREATEST METAL ALBUM CUP - Winner: Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son!

Ride The Rainbow or Rising Lightning?
Both very strong albums although Rising has at least 1 lesser song than the rest while Ride The Lightning is really all killer and no filler. ´tallica for the Bronze.

^ agreed. I voted for Rising just because I believe it is the surprise of this tournament and underdog in the match.
Creeping Death is one of the best songs ever.

Now go back and think about why this is wrong.
Well if Powerslave is the 4th best album by that particular lineup, that means there must be 3 albums that are better. Assuming that two of those are 7th Son and Piece of Mind, I'm trying to figure out what the 3rd one is.

C204C5BC851ED3B22DDFC09CE7E0152F91ABA2F7

Well if Powerslave is the 4th best album by that particular lineup, that means there must be 3 albums that are better. Assuming that two of those are 7th Son and Piece of Mind, I'm trying to figure out what the 3rd one is.
SIT obviously, different line-up in NotB

TNOTB isn’t from that particular lineup.

There is only one option, because how many albums were recorded by the Dickinson/Harris/McBrain/Murray/Smith lineup?

Back