Bruce Dickinson

Exactly. When he gets it right it sounds great, but when he does not, it sounds awful. Trying to sing without warming up your voice is never a good idea, but I guess the people who are paying through their noses to be there could not care less. As a longtime fan I find it somewhat sad though.

Last edited:
To be fair though, the fans would be disappointed to pay those prices and not hear him sing a single note.

Still waiting for the solo beer and beer tour.
How about a solo beer tour? Bruce talks for two hours about his brand new beer and the process of making it happen. Free samples not included, pay full price at the venue bar if you want some, you bum.

How about a solo beer tour? Bruce talks for two hours about his brand new beer and the process of making it happen. Free samples not included, pay full price at the venue bar if you want some, you bum.
...and he can fart the chorus melody from “Tears Of The Dragon” at the end while a fat, drunk Roy Z. heckles him for not finishing his next solo album and not letting him produce Brave New World. Brilliant!

I'm guessing it's a separate thing from the book tour then: ie a couple of hours of him talking bollocks, just without trying to sell anything in particular :D

I reckon they just mean it's an organised tour over a short period, as opposed to his previous dates which were just a show here and there announced randomly.

Pretty much does that in the current show!:lol:

Back