Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Yeah, the beer enthusiast side of me is interested in this, don't care about the Maiden logo on the can.
Yeah, maybe with local metal bands playing there so it could bring enjoy with live gigs. Some kind Cart and Horses or The Marquee.
Anybody knows what happened with the idea of the Hotel for rock stars?

There's two camps. There's the wildly optimistic this time they'll play Alexander the Great for sure, what else would they have done with two years off other than rehearse that one song camp, and then there's the wildly pessimistic the only thing we'll get for new music is a jingle on Bruce's new book/beer announcement while Janick gives interviews talking about how much he loves playing the classic 80s songs he wasn't on the albums for as they do Legacy of the Beast 2029 camp.

The issue is that there's 0 evidence for the first theory and a lot of them pointing to the second.

This is the 11th beer released by the band since 2013 (not counting here the Night of the Dead versions of Trooper). They are really taking the piss...
Gotta do at least one more so they can have a super premium variety 12-pack done up to look like an equipment crate and charge 5x for it!

And you all thought they were a cabaret band resting on their laurels! Guess the joke's on you, huh? huh?

I know the guys in the band live a very hard life crafting new albums (a painful process by all accounts), but recently it all seems to be beer and skittles. At least they can cry into their beers if the results of their creativity are not satisfactory.

I know the guys in the band live a very hard life crafting new albums (a painful process by all accounts), but recently it all seems to be beer and skittles. At least they can cry into their beers if the results of their creativity are not satisfactory.
I'm not sure if you read it that way or not, but to be clear, I was joking lol.

Back