Bruce Dickinson

Not exciting at all. I will probably give it a miss. Going to London in the middle of the school holidays whilst a pandemic is still going on just to hear Bruce tell the same stories he has told a thousand times is hardly an attractive proposition.

Last edited:
I'm sure that the talk show tour will extend to south America where he has to do some talk shows rescheduled.
Anyway I think Adrian must be join and make a tour together talking about his book and answering questions…

Some people have a "second youth" - Bruce is having a second mid-life crisis :D

It reminds me of this...

anigif_enhanced-11318-1551222230-1.gif

Ticket prices for the Nottingham gig: £37.50 to £47.50

Seems a bit steep, I can't remember how much I paid when I saw it, but I think it was considerably less than that.

I wouldn't be bothered seeing the show again either, a venue as big as the Shepherds Bush Empire seems bizarre as well, Maiden themselves! played there not too long in the past.

I'd go just because I've missed being in a theatre for a live performance, even though I saw the first leg of this in 2017. But the Birmingham date is a day before I go to Bloodstock so might be a push to make it work.

I don't really blame him for stretching this out further, easy to plan and do whilst Maiden's tour plans are shelved, seeing as though he lives in the UK. But I'd rather him use the time to be recording a new solo album or something.

Seems a bit steep, I can't remember how much I paid when I saw it, but I think it was considerably less than that.

I wouldn't be bothered seeing the show again either, a venue as big as the Shepherds Bush Empire seems bizarre as well, Maiden themselves! played there not too long in the past.

You are showing your age mate. Maiden played 2 special Fan Club shows at that venue... 20 years ago! :lol:

I think the book show in London back in 2017 was considerably cheaper.

Edit: tickets were £30 at the London book event in 2017 and that included a signed hardback copy of the book and a drink.

Last edited:
Those prices seem insane to me. I know event prices are way more higher abroad, but still.

You are showing your age mate. Maiden played 2 special Fan Club shows at that venue... 20 years ago! :lol:

I think the book show in London back in 2017 was considerably cheaper.

Edit: tickets were £30 at the London book event in 2017 and that included a signed hardback copy of the book and a drink.

Hey it was also 20 years after their first album so rounding up that means it was recent.

Prices are £41.15 - £52.40 for London. What a rip-off.

Ticket for the actual Maiden gig in Belfast wasn't much more than that, and if the line up is anything like the original 2020 line up there should be a few other decent bands on the bill too. Who does Bruce have for support? ;)

Back