Bruce Dickinson

A beard might be the only thing Blaze can pull off better than Bruce.
I think they both look terrible with beards.

Fan interaction too, I'd say.
In my few personal interactions with Bruce he has never been anything but kind, witty, and gracious.

Humbleness as well.
I don’t know, Blaze seems to have a pretty high opinion of his own songwriting skills in interviews. An inflated one, if you ask me.

Never met Bruce. Met Blaze once, he seemed really shy and nervous. Not just tired or bored. Genuinely nervous. Somebody must have told him who I was.

If that was in the Rosetta maybe he'd had a look at the clientele in the downstairs bar!

I think we're all just starved for Maiden news, and will jump on anything at this point. :lol:
I wasn't jumping on anything, just making an observation (to be honest my first thought on seeing that video was "that's what hair looks like when archaeologists dig it up after it's been in the ground for a few hundred years" :lol:).

At least we managed to inspire one of @Spambot's legendary memes :D

The beard is fine, I can't believe that there's been no comment on the ridiculous hair growth!

Apparently Rod wants him to get a haircut and Bruce does not agree.

Bruce has mentioned this in a couple of interviews (including one on one of the latest FC magazines when he was talking about his honorary RAF appointment) and presented it as proof of his rebellious anti-authority nature. Quite odd coming from a toff that gives motivational talks and can be hardly considered a revolutionary...

Apparently Rod wants him to get a haircut and Bruce does not agree.

Bruce has mentioned this in a couple of interviews (including one on one of the latest FC magazines when he was talking about his honorary RAF appointment) and presented it as proof of his rebellious anti-authority nature. Quite odd coming from a toff that gives motivational talks and can be hardly considered a revolutionary...
I'll believe his bullshit rebellious phase when he shows up to a Maiden gig with that war atrocity of a beard he has going on.

Back