Bruce Dickinson

It was a bit of a rough video to watch. It's astonishing how quickly he's visually aged since the cancer diagnosis (of course, growing out his hair and choosing not to dye it doesn't help), and that quick aging seems to just keep on trucking.

WTF are you guys talking about? One shave later, and he would look the same he did on LOTB tour. And I don't agree that he visually aged since the treatment. Just look at the pictures from Maiden England '14 tour and his book promo photos, not that much of a difference. Anyway, this was recorded in UK, right?

WTF are you guys talking about? One shave later, and he would look the same he did on LOTB tour. And I don't agree that he visually aged since the treatment. Just look at the pictures from Maiden England '14 tour and his book promo photos, not that much of a difference. Anyway, this was recorded in UK, right?

Yes, probably in Chiswick by the looks of it.

totally agree, he does fencing, bike, he's fit and he has hair, long hair… He just didn't want to shave for a few days, that's all and watching him running in his bike looks like a teenager :D

He looks good for 63, in shape. Healthy people can peak in the mid 40s and then still be near the top physically for some time, then the drop stats being steeper. The first picture is horrid as a picture, it's from a bad angle, toaster resolution, cap shade looks like huge eye bags.

Bruce is fine.

I'm 33 years old and I'd like to be as fit as he is. The fact that people are getting older shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. Fans must be VERY bored to start discussing such topics :)

You can see a combination of grey/brown hair in this recent video
Exactly - there's a mixture of grey and brown. It's the uniformity of the colour in that pony tail that makes me suspicious <_<

I think he may have experimented with colouring it, thinking no-one was going to see it for a while. Same goes for the beard: whenever Bruce pops up unexpectedly during a break he's usually sporting some godawful face fungus ::)

Just to clarify (and forestall any potential future arguments) I would like to make clear that I don't have a problem with anything Bruce chooses to do regarding his own hair. I was merely observing, not passing judgement ;)

If his hair isn't dyed then that pony tail is false ... :innocent:
This video's the first time I've seen it dyed since it went gray and he left it that way. Maybe he was dyeing it before, but letting it go gray I think was the biggest thing that visually aged him. But to riff off of Perun's statement above, I've seen 63 year-olds in worse shape. I think we're all just starved for Maiden news, and will jump on anything at this point. :lol:

Back