Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Went out to a restaurant today for the first time since February. Felt strange ... but good. The food was good and I am a bit drubl.

Managed to keep my distance from other people on the metro back home, too. Maybe it was me holding onto my bike that kept people away.

Went out for a walk. All of a sudden, I noticed the zip on my sports bra was almost open. Was wondering if my chest was getting larger or the bra was getting broken. Decided on the latter, and threw away the bra.
Could we not just have left it at this guys? The rest of the chitchat & Perun's school boy joke just wasn't necessary.

Excellent to hear, too, about your mentionables, as opposed to your unmentionables, Lamia. Good stuff.

Could we not just have left it at this guys? The rest of the chitchat & Perun's school boy joke just wasn't necessary.

Excellent to hear, too, about your mentionables, as opposed to your unmentionables, Lamia. Good stuff.
I kept the conversation going with my own posts, sorry about that! :)

About the underwear: You're welcome. Lost pair of panties and a broken bra sounds like the subject of a dirty short story, BTW. Now just expecting what happens to the corset and garter belt.

I was truly heartbroken to receive the news that my latest post has not met the criteria for an official Cried seal of approval. For many years, I have striven to develop Perun into a brand of universal acclaim on Maidenfans.com. This latest setback comes in times that are trying and difficult for us all and I can only hope that we can forgive each other for the missteps we are bound to make. Let us now all look into the future and hope that in better times, our posts will be more mature.

Sincerely,
Perun

Finished watching the Gamma Ray 30th Annviersary paid stream. The sound was in fucking mono. The only stereo was some weird modulated sine waves.

I've emailed my complaints to the stream provider.

Chadwick Boseman, Marvel's Black Panther, has died.
Poor guy. He really fit the character well, too.

Marvel will certainly recast the role. I don’t envy the person who has to try to take Boseman’s place...

Back