IRON MAIDEN ALBUM REFERENDUM 2020: Results -> Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son wins!

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Yeah, whereas the most consistent of the remaining albums is the one to go.

On the other hand, given Maiden fans' (not neccesarily Maidenfans', though, but still...) unhealthy obsession with the 80's, it's an amazing victory and a cause for celebration that a reunion album got into the Top 4, actually. So while I'm sad, I'm not even mad.

Go @Perun go..Good that you gave point to Powerslave.
Now 1 more and this is set for eternally. I love Powerslave but please, oh please leave the room right away, there was a telephone call waiting for you in the lobby, so Pow, may I call you that? Please, leave the room and shut the door on your way out.

The battle of "the ones who think Powerslave is overrated and has too many fillers", and "the ones who think Somewhere in Time is overrated and has too many fillers" tilts the scales towards a Seventh Son of a Seventh Son victory, it looks like.

If AMOLAD goes, it'll be curious to see where the "AMOLAD only" votes land in the three-way battle between the 80s albums. I think there are 9 people in the poll who fit that description.

IMO best to worst of the remaining and the order I'll be voting in:

1. SSOASS
2. AMLOAD
3. SIT
4. Powerslave

Getting AMLOAD to #2 will be a tall order, but it should be there IMO.

The battle of "the ones who think Powerslave is overrated and has too many fillers", and "the ones who think Somewhere in Time is overrated and has too many fillers" tilts the scales towards a Seventh Son of a Seventh Son victory, it looks like
Come on... get real. There are no fillers in these 4 albums... not a single one. As for voting first or last I don't care as far as I vote for the one I like the least which is AMOLAD in this case (although - as I mentioned before - being a simply magnificent album).

The battle of "the ones who think Powerslave is overrated and has too many fillers", and "the ones who think Somewhere in Time is overrated and has too many fillers" tilts the scales towards a Seventh Son of a Seventh Son victory, it looks like.
Maiden´s three best for me. I´d be happy if SSOASS wins, would be very happy with Powerslave at first place and extremely happy if SIT takes the crown.

Back