Where does Iron Maiden stand in your top 10 bands of all time?

1. Black Sabbath
2. Judas Priest
3. Iron Maiden
4. Metallica
5. Ozzy Osbourne
6. Motorhead
7. Van Halen
8. Deep Purple
9. Scorpions
10. Saxon

honorable mentions: The Beatles, Queen, Slayer, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Megadeth, Uriah Heep, CCR, Riot, Dio, Rainbow, Thin Lizzy, Gary Moore.

1. Van Halen
2. Metallica
3. Iron Maiden
4. Queen
5. Aerosmith
6. GNR
7. Bruce Springsteen
8. AC/DC
9. Alter Bridge
10. Megadeth

Still waiting for someone to post a top 10 without Iron Maiden in it...LOL.

I'd question why anyone who doesn't have Maiden in their top 10* would be even posting here in the first place? Surely they'd post on a band from their top 10's forum instead?

*I'd question why anyone who doesn't have Maiden in their top 1 is on here, but there seems to be a fair few of youse:lol:

I'd question why anyone who doesn't have Maiden in their top 10* would be even posting here in the first place? Surely they'd post on a band from their top 10's forum instead?

*I'd question why anyone who doesn't have Maiden in their top 1 is on here, but there seems to be a fair few of youse:lol:
I guess I'm going to register on the Pantera forum.

Maybe they like a ton of bands and Maiden is #11? Maybe they’re really into some other genres and Maiden is their one guilty metal pleasure that they can’t discuss with their meatspace friends? Maybe they just want to troll @CriedWhenBrucieLeft with an even more offensive list...?

Maybe they like a ton of bands and Maiden is #11? Maybe they’re really into some other genres and Maiden is their one guilty metal pleasure that they can’t discuss with their meatspace friends? Maybe they just want to troll @CriedWhenBrucieLeft with an even more offensive list...?

I'm not having a go at them, hence the smiley, variety is the spice of life, the more differing opinions the better

Back