Iron Maiden confirmed on the "Download TV Festival" - June 12-14

Makes me regretting it even more I didn't go. For me the best gig was Graspop 2000 Brave New World Tour. Top notch performance that night.

Maiden always deliver the goods (I think the only time I have felt disappointed after one of their gigs was in 1998), but those AMOLAD shows were really special, up there with the Madrid show in 1999 (Ed Hunter tour), the Oslo show in 2008 (SBIT tour), London in 2017 (TBOS tour) and London in 2018 (LOTB tour).

Fingers crossed the band manage to be as good the next time I get to see them in 202x.

It was pretty cool to see that Benjamin Breeg footage! Should they ever release an official live version of it, I'd also prefer some 2006 performance instead, but yeah, it was cool!

Ginger is a fantastic songwriter. Great band The Wildhearts.

Yep, I believe you and Ginger seems to be nice and funny bloke (not sure if my memory serves right but I got boxes of old Metal Hammer-magazines so have to revisit those) and from this couple songs shown as energetic live-band.
If you can, could you recommend me some album from Wildhearts to check out?
For some reason I just didn’t pay too much attention to them through the years and so definitely wanna check them out.

Haha, just remembered that my cousin, she was great fan of Wildhearts in the 90’s..she was so in love with this band.

Fuck I used to love The Wildhearts. Probably the first band I 'found' on my own without Older Sibling Influence. Could have done with another song or two there.

I have been a fan since 1991 and the AMOLAD shows I saw in London in 2006 are among the best Maiden gigs I have ever seen (and I have seen them live 33 times). Fantastic shows!
I saw the show on the 22nd (the first night I think). It was the one with the power cut. The entertainment was hilarious. We had to run across London in the freezing cold to get the last train home to Dorset.

Watching this show makes me wanna go back to 90’s when MTV still had music, Vanessa Warwick hosted Headbangers Ball, Most Wanted with Ray Cokes...

I saw the show on the 22nd (the first night I think). It was the one with the power cut. The entertainment was hilarious. We had to run across London in the freezing cold to get the last train home to Dorset.

That was an amazing show.

Funnily enough, I bumped into Bruce in central London that afternoon before the gig. :lol:

Watching this show makes me wanna go back to 90’s when MTV still had music, Vanessa Warwick hosted Headbangers Ball, Most Wanted with Ray Cokes...

here's Maiden on most wanted (ray cokes night off it seems)

Back