Iron Maiden confirmed on the "Download TV Festival" - June 12-14

Paul Stanley can no longer sing for toffee. Read into that what you want.

yep, I know. It’s been real concern for him too many years and tours..it’s really bad.
I don’t wanna bash or anything but Im concerned how some still pay for the tickets and such..
Let’s just forget Kiss, they lost credibility long time ago.

Not to derail too much but what Kiss-footage they showed yesterday and did Paul Stanley sing or was it playback?

Black Diamond and Rock n Roll All Nite. Simmons was much worse singing RARAN.

There was an hilarious bit in Black Diamond when footage of Paul Stanley was shown going above the crowd on the zipline even though you could still hear him singing at the same time.

@srfc there’s few clips from recent tours that show little mistakes (like seconds away from mic and voice is normal), that just exposes the use of pre-recorded vocals and some still won’t believe it.

this video was of the things that makes people realize what kind of persons there are in Kiss:
the interviewer has Iron Maiden Killers shirt and see how it goes down..

@srfc there’s few clips from recent tours that show little mistakes (like seconds away from mic and voice is normal), that just exposes the use of pre-recorded vocals and some still won’t believe it.

In fairness that bit with the zipline wasn't a case of pre-recorded vocals, it was just a bit of Steve Harris style video editing, he actually went out on the zipline during Love Gun (I think), he was actually on the stage in the following frames not on the platorm at the end of the zipline :lol:

I love how the preview image for the Download Fest stream you get on Google is of Maiden, yet if you dare open the stream all you get is whatever random band happens to be on right now. Gee, it's almost like they're entirely riding on the band's name to promote their lackluster stream or something!

Back