Iron Maiden confirmed on the "Download TV Festival" - June 12-14

They played the whole album didn't they? I missed that tour. Last time I saw them live was 2003 (hides in shame)
Yup. That was awesome. I thing that they have played benjaming on final frontier tour too once or twice but maybe im wrong.

Good choice and also brings memories of seeing Maiden live in 2006. I think it was definitely right and bold choice to play AMOLAD-live in concert, I enjoyed the show alot. And yes, I remember watching the Download 2007 stream aswell..it's been few years from that.
And yes they've played Benjamin live after that too in The Final Frontier tour like you said.

Last edited:
I have been a fan since 1991 and the AMOLAD shows I saw in London in 2006 are among the best Maiden gigs I have ever seen (and I have seen them live 33 times). Fantastic shows!
Makes me regretting it even more I didn't go. For me the best gig was Graspop 2000 Brave New World Tour. Top notch performance that night.
(only seen them 5 times)

I honestly thought this was a cover of Ace of Spades.
So I'm not alone.

I don't want to hate any band out there but my GF is sitting like that O_O through these bands trying to 1) understand the lyrics and 2) find any sign of melody. But I'm probably too old to enjoy this kind of music.

I remember Wildhearts from the 90's as Metal Hammer and such were so much writing about them.
I know the band and have heard some but never actually listened to..

The only way I heard about Wildhearts is via Devin Townsend (he played guitar for them for a while).

I remember the track Suckerpunch got a bit of coverage back in the day, think they played Donington around 94/95 as well as the time shown

Back