Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maiden's legacy will have been cemented as a bloody brilliant live band in particular after the LOTB tour. And that's what Steve wants. If they end up releasing 17 or 18 studio albums it won't change their legacy.

Of course a new album will change their legacy.

They'd have had poorer legacy than they do now if they'd quit before TBOS, and an even poorer one than that if they'd quit before TFF and so forth.

In ten years time when there's no more tours and only the memories remain, the albums will still be there, and I'd have preferred there to be 18 or 19 (or more!) of them, and if that meant no second legs of Legacy of the Beast (and Maiden England) it would have been a deal I'd have gladly took.

He carries around photos of him and Bruce from throughout the years. He was like "This is me and Bruce from the Tattooed Millionaire tour" and "This is us from the Skunkworks tour". He probably knows more about Bruce than you!
How did I miss him? Was I at the toilet or something?

This is definitely the final lineup there's no point in thinking otherwise, I believe what Steve has said of this matter, if someone can't play and give it all to the band then there's no point at this point of career to change the anybody in this perfectly working group. It will the done and Iron Maiden will quit. That will be the saddest day ever for me in my life, but I have all those precious memories to cherish of Maiden, since it's been there for almost whole my life. I won't give any other bands names, but there's some that have totally failed their whole careers and especially when original or definitive lineup members start leaving the band, it totally ain't the same anymore.

How did I miss him? Was I at the toilet or something?

He talked to the people who were at the end of the table where LC sat. Nobody thought he was interesting and he was more the shy nerdy type who won't shut up when you ask him a question.

Last edited:
He talked to the people who were at the end of the table where LC sat. Nobody thought he was interesting and he was more the shy nerdy type who won't shut up when you ask him a question.
It was also LC's fault that he was taking to us. LC did his Nova Scotian thing of talking to strangers: "Oh hey there I like your shirt" - bear in mind that everyone in the pub was wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt - and it all went downhill from there.

It was also LC's fault that he was taking to us. LC did his Nova Scotian thing of talking to strangers: "Oh hey there I like your shirt" - bear in mind that everyone in the pub was wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt - and it all went downhill from there.
He was talking to every table, and besides, I like talking to strangers. We ran into that person that @Brigantium knows and we talked to that guy who'd been going to the pub since Maiden was a live staple there.

It was thanks to this that I was stuck with a bunch of proto-MAGA people before the gig in Boston in 2012. They gave me a beer, though, and they were genuinely nice people. Even the Asian-looking guy wearing the shirt saying "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA MUSLIM".

It was thanks to this that I was stuck with a bunch of proto-MAGA people before the gig in Boston in 2012. They gave me a beer, though, and they were genuinely nice people. Even the Asian-looking guy wearing the shirt saying "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA MUSLIM".
I got us free food from the guys from New York and free beer. What more do you want? That was a good time.

I got @Lampwick 43 some free beer in Indianapolis too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back