Maiden - Legacy of the Beast game Eddies

As I said in my original post - dunno what Eddie is this...

Does someone have any clue?

I think they're just making up new Eddies by now.

EDIT: it appears he is from a Dallas, Texas event shirt from 2017.

119367476.jpg

Does anyone actually play/enjoy this game? That's not meant to be baiting or antagonistic either. I tried an hour or so of it and it was just super basic turn-based battling.

Does anyone actually play/enjoy this game? That's not meant to be baiting or antagonistic either. I tried an hour or so of it and it was just super basic turn-based battling.
The game is actually good but it's also very repetitive since they haven't added enough new features. You play it for a couple of months, delete it and then after a few months you install it again.

It's one of those bored-on-a-bus games. I gave up because it was taking up too much memory. You need apps for everything and I just don't have room for a game on top of that.

UPDATE !!!

Gunner

Bounty Hunter Eddie - from the song Stranger In A Strange Land.

EKvMBdVXUAEREVN.jpg

UPDATE !!!

Sentinel

Scream For Me Eddie - inspired by Run To The Hills live single (2002) artwork. [Bruce as Eddie from Rock In Rio 2001].

Troopers-Respite-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg

A new character was added to the game:

The Mercenary - inspired by the song The Mercenary.

Gauntlet-Season-6_Event_1200x676_EN.jpg

UPDATE !!!

Magus

Live After Death Eddie - this is the Eddie from Live After Death live album.

Nameless-Nights-Month-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg

A new character was added to the game:

The Pilgrim - inspired by the song The Pilgrim.

Gauntlet-Season-7_1200x676_EN.jpg

UPDATE !!!

Warrior

Wasteland Eddie - dunno from which song it is...?

View attachment 11969
Maiden were supposed to be on tour in Australia in May 2020. This is basically Mad Max Eddie. He also shows the severed shotgun which is a trademark weapon for both "Mad" Max Rockatansky and the Falling Down movie, which inspired Man on the Edge (whose intro you hear in the teaser they tweeted).

You can see a muscle car too (basically an enhanced V-8 Interceptor), and his outfit kinda resembles Max's.

Also, this new Eddie is nicknamed "Warrior". Mad Max 2 was released as The Road Warrior in USA (and later this became the new title of the movie).

Now, Nicole Kidman attended one of their shows last summer. How long for a Charlize Theron cameo in LOTB?

Last edited:
Back