Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my ticket for Rockfest Tampere. Great line up with, hopefully, a great crowd. :shred:

Btw, as far as I see, it is still not clear which of the three days maiden will play on. Also, if would be cool if the rest of the band could spend one more day to watch Steve's other band.

Last edited:

IRON MAIDEN will return to Switzerland on the final leg of their Legacy of the Beast Tour, with a date at Zurich Hallenstadion on July 13th. Tickets go onsale Thursday 19th December at 8am CET. There will be a Fan Club presale on Wednesday 18th December at 8am CET.
Special guests at this show will be Avatar.
Bruce says,

“We’ve had a fantastic time on the Legacy tour so far, and the reaction everywhere to the stage show and all the crazy props (and Eddie!) I get to play with has been phenomenal. The whole band has been having such fun we’re really excited to come back to Switzerland and reach even more of our fans there.”
With the announcement of this show, the 2020 Legacy of the Beast Tour dates are now complete.

The final sentence leaves the door open to the 2021 Legacy of the Beast Tour! :lol:

IRON MAIDEN will return to Switzerland on the final leg of their Legacy of the Beast Tour,
With the announcement of this show, the 2020 Legacy of the Beast Tour dates are now complete.

The final sentence leaves the door open to the 2021 Legacy of the Beast Tour! :lol:
This is the final leg.

I wish they had announced that date along with the rest of them. Might had done it. I am going to Paris anyway and it's not a long jump from one city to the other.

I hope they change something in the setlist, if not - just another (unfortunately) copy-paste shows.
Every time you post, I can see the light and truth pour from your words. You're right. It doesn't make sense to show the same songs to different groups of people who love the songs over a period of 2 years. This is a sign of the end-times. Le Sigh, Maiden just needs to back it up.

Many shows on the European tour are nearly sold out or so, including festivals. No, the end is rearranged for a long while now :) Only the shows in Russia are selling not so good. Portugal, Poland and Italy are selling slowly... 6 and a half months to go - I'd be optimistic about the attendance this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back