Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It's just strange. We have boars in the neighborhood here, people are upset as imagined and they opened a WhatsApp group about it that I joined for no good reason. Now it's not like I didn't know about the boars, it's not that I never saw them, but I just never see them anymore!

They're not in the park in the evenings I go with the dog to the park (and we're there for a good hour at least), but when my father goes he tells me there were boars. I saw them once there half a year ago maybe, my father quite a bit more. I don't see them when returning from school, I don't go out as much as them but for such a long time? My father was surprised I don't see them... Meanwhile someone just sent a video of a group of 4 jumping around right here, about 4 houses to my left.

Yes. They're delicious, too.

Got to listen to a lecture on the decline of democracy at work the other week, about how many of the western democratic institutions are under attack. It was interesting, although a bit disheartening.

Last edited:
Actually, I'll explain about myself in a way that might make more sense.

I believe that powers of spiritual greatness and demonic evil exist in all of the universe and in order for evil to maintain its presence on earth, it has to make sure certain people are put in powerful positions and things play out in certain ways and so on. They say money is the root of all evil and think of where our president stands as far as that goes. Evil also has to make sure to keep society from catching on so they've given everyone plenty of "media" to keep them occupied. The best we can do is pray and stay strong in our religion and faith or if you're atheist, always try to think good and positive thoughts and have sympathy for those less fortunate. Well, my mind isn't in the mood to say much more on this. Later all!

18 year old me thought the same, I would get quite upset over not having any money to get the things I wanted. Now I'm older it doesn't mean so much to me.

Back