LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
They already played Belfast on LOTB so don't limit it to places they haven't played yet when speculating.

True. Maybe some shows in Europe (mainly festivals), Australia, New Zealand, Japan and a few NA shows + the 2 UK shows that were already announced.... all of that without Ed Force One, of course.

The Europe shows could be some countries that they still not visited on this tour: Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, Russia, Wales...

Yes... but remember when Bruce said Maiden england 2013 would be the 2012 show “with a twist”? We’ll see about that...

And they swapped out a couple of songs. Swapping out a couple of 2018/19 LotB songs for the new single and Wrathchild seems like a no-brainer.

And they swapped out a couple of songs. Swapping out a couple of 2018/19 LotB songs for the new single and Wrathchild seems like a no-brainer.
No, they didn't. The 2013 set was exactly the same setlist as 2012- they teased Hallowed and Infinite Dreams in an episode of IMTV, showing they were programmed into the lighting desk, and then Bruce made that comment... still, no changes.

No, they didn't. The 2013 set was exactly the same setlist as 2012- they teased Hallowed and Infinite Dreams in an episode of IMTV, showing they were programmed into the lighting desk, and then Bruce made that comment... still, no changes.

Sorry, mis-remembering the 2014 leg as the 2013. Confound these 3-year tours!

I'd be much more concerned about the fact that Bruce actually resembles Udo Dirkschneider in the first picture...
He's got his balls to the WALL, MAN! Oh, speaking of that. Amber (the wife) noticed his "cucumber"/junk/package, whatever you want to call it... FOR ALL TO SEE in the tight leather pants later in the show, and kept commenting on it during the Dallas show... Ok, honey, yes i see his dick as well. Thanks for that. :facepalm: I love my wife and loved that she went, but didn't want that visual. That is why we travel with my bro's to other shows, No girls to point out Bruce's cock at shows! hahaha.

He did thumb it up tho the whole time. Is that what you are talking about. It did seem like the invisible umberella. HAHAH who came up with that one? GENIUS!

We had been joking about it for quite some time, as when posing with fans Steve always looks like that (can you confirm it was not a cardboard cutout figure? :lol: ).

Just for fun, one picture with Bernie Marsden courtesy of @Welsh Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back