LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading the Download forums and many are absolutely convinced Maiden will be headlining next year, not sure where the info is coming from but I really cant see it happening

as Black Wizard was saying earlier I doubt Maiden would announce dates for next year whilst they are still on the current tour unless they did something out of the ordinary or Download/Copping will wait until they have finished these dates

as Black Wizard was saying earlier I doubt Maiden would announce dates for next year whilst they are still on the current tour unless they did something out of the ordinary or Download/Copping will wait until they have finished these dates

We will soon find out but if they are announced for Download that would be a massive indication for there future plans that will be announced early next year I think

The Texas shirt is cool ... wearing mine as we speak. I was a bit disappointed they did not do a Vegas one this year, oh well.

God what a show last night in the Woodlands (Houston)! As said earlier, this tour will be tough to beat. Highlights for me were Aces, Revelations, SOTC, & especially Where Eagles Dare & FTGGOG (as I had never seen those 2 live before). Impressive tour program (too bad I had to wait in line 1 hour for it; this is what I did during Raven Age)

God what a show last night in the Woodlands (Houston)! As said earlier, this tour will be tough to beat. Highlights for me were Aces, Revelations, SOTC, & especially Where Eagles Dare & FTGGOG (as I had never seen those 2 live before). Impressive tour program (too bad I had to wait in line 1 hour for it; this is what I did during Raven Age)

In Dallas, we stood in the t-shirt line and grabbed dinner during Raven Age .. one good thing with the sheds, the floor area is so small, unless you get FTTB, it really does not matter that much what time you get there. We still ended up in the center about 12 people back at the start of the show and managed to move up a bit during the show as a few people suffered from heat fatigue

They're also playing in Belfast @Niall Kielt @srfc! Maidenfans Eddie Murals tour?

Saturday 13th June, Download Festival
Monday 15th June, Belsonic

These are the only UK shows of 2020 (lame) and there is no indication if it's part of Legacy of the Beast, but they "will certainly go to town and add a few extra items to the show".

They're also playing in Belfast @Niall Kielt @srfc! Maidenfans Eddie Murals tour?

Saturday 13th June, Download Festival
Monday 15th June, Belsonic

These are the only UK shows of 2020 (lame) and there is no indication if it's part of Legacy of the Beast, but they "will certainly go to town and add a few extra items to the show".

Bruce’s comments in the press release make clear this would be LOTB...

LOTB, leg 3. I wrote somewhere on forum that there will be third leg in 2020. I really hope there will be concert in Slovenia.

Belfast venue is in the region of 15K capacity. So more like a Maiden headline show than festival, so I'd say there will possibly be more Maiden headline shows.

Download Festival with Maiden and KISS as a headliners - awesome, but 3rd leg of LOTB tour -> :(

It was almost certain since Steve and Janick mentioned about that possibility...

Looks like another LOTB leg in Europe next year. Anyone cares to guess places? What major cities they have not played so far on LOTB tour?

Looks like another LOTB leg in Europe next year. Anyone cares to guess places? What major cities they have not played so far on LOTB tour?

They already played Belfast on LOTB so don't limit it to places they haven't played yet when speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back