Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Blaze Bayley as well...(but he was paid though ).

Even White Spirit got one of their tracks on the album:

Last edited:
New (short) interview with Steve:

Apparently, Steve doesn't think El Dorado is a very good song and shouldn't have won a Grammy.

“To be honest with you, I think we ended up getting it for a song which I thought was not one of our best ones,” he says. “I didn’t think we really deserved it for that one but maybe one of the others. So it was a bit off, really.”

New interview with Steve from today.

Q: Are there albums in Maiden’s catalogue that you’re not as fond of? You haven’t played much off of No Prayer for the Dying in years.

SH:
People shouldn’t read into it if we don’t do songs off a particular album. I think there are some really strong songs on that one. I think there are some great songs on the one or two albums that have been mentioned as supposedly weaker than the others. I’d be happy to play most of the stuff off No Prayer. I think it’s a very strong album.

I don't think most of the band agrees with that assessment, because otherwise surely we'd have actually heard something from NPFTD on a tour more recent than the 2003 one.

New interview with Steve from today.

Q: Are there albums in Maiden’s catalogue that you’re not as fond of? You haven’t played much off of No Prayer for the Dying in years.

SH:
People shouldn’t read into it if we don’t do songs off a particular album. I think there are some really strong songs on that one. I think there are some great songs on the one or two albums that have been mentioned as supposedly weaker than the others. I’d be happy to play most of the stuff off No Prayer. I think it’s a very strong album.

I bet Steve probably does not remember the titles of half of the songs off that album. :lol:

Back