2015 Remasters on CD

I tried to get in contact with parlaphone but got no answer! I found no release date over google....absolutley no information of release about the 3rd batch of the Remaster from 2015 as digi pack. Normaly it should be released since May 2019. Who does know more?

The delay is weird, maybe it has something to do with producing the figurines?

Maybe they know that the next batch will suck balls in terms of sales.

I doubt that has anything to do with the release date being delayed, as the previous batch was also delayed and they would be good sellers. The dealy for this batch will also delay the final batch which again will be good sellers.

There are some issues with the production. Not even the guys at Phantom know exactly when the third batch will be released.

I've been listening to Blood Brothers on Spotify. It says it's the 2015 remaster, and this was the first time I've ever listened to any them. I'm using the same equipment as always when listening to Maiden.

This is a joke, right? They botched the chorus and Bruce sounds like he's singing in a tin can. The drums are inconsistent and some beats sound like they're drowned out in the instrumental part. At other times, they have the same tin can vibe. A lot of the subtle and delicate details of the guitars are completely lost.

What. The. Fuck?

Ask Steve Harris, he overlooked the work lol.....no mate it must be a stream problem maybe, hope it is, the others sound amazing.

Mp3 is a poorer quality format to begin with. And I presume you are listening on your phone or maybe a computer which won't sound as good as a hi fi.

I'm quite aware of the differences in quality between MP3, Vinyl and CD, as well as computer and HiFi thank you. I know my equipment well enough to take all this into account when listening to music, as I did not start listening yesterday. You seem to assume that just because I use Spotify, I don't know anything about audio setup or sound systems, which is wrong. I've been using a very good HiFi system for most of my life, and actually started listening to metal on vinyl twenty years ago.
My criticism goes beyond that. There are problems in loudness, channel distinction and so forth. These problems are in the track, not in the compression or the speakers. The problems I identified are muting of certain drum and guitar parts and what I can only assume to be a messed up loudness between the vocal tracks in the chorus, and a strange echo effect in some drum parts. This has nothing to do with Spotify, streaming or my sound system.

You seem to assume that just because I use Spotify, I don't know anything about audio setup or sound systems, which is wrong.

I didn't mean to give that impression, which I accept comes across due to the brevity of my posts.

Regarding the sound issues I haven't heard the remaster of BNW on a digital format so can't comment on the specifics.

I'm confused. Spotify says that all songs there are "2015 Remaster" even though all the batches haven't been released yet. Are they remastered or not?

And yes, I'm new here. Finally decided to register an account rather than browsing forums as an anonymous visitor lol.

I'm confused. Spotify says that all songs there are "2015 Remaster" even though all the batches haven't been released yet. Are they remastered or not?

Only the CD quality versions haven't been released yet the mp3's and the vinyl of the remasters have been available since 2015 as have the hi-def flac.

After 4 are we going to get 5??....live albums, also a slip-case would be nice:edmetal:View attachment 10157
Having a hard time parsing which parts of this post are questions. I’ve been SO tempted to get these on CD, but I already have all of the vinyl releases and I listen to their albums on a USB thumbstick in my car. But I like owning Maiden shit. I really wish they’d re-release Live at Donington and Real Live Dead One on vinyl also. I have them in CD but I want vinyl and they’re expensive.

I have liked all of these remasters based on the 2015 work. For me the two so far that were big improvements are the debut and Somewhere In Time. The only downside is that you lose the extra tracks for the first three albums. I kept the first three 1998 CD versions for those three songs but sold off all of the rest. I am hoping that Iron Maiden like money enough that they will remaster and release all of the live albums on CD and vinyl in packaging to match these new releases. They also need to put the DVD and blu-ray releases back in print.

Most of the live albums were already remastered and released on vinyl actually. So they should definitely be coming to CD at some point. Live After Death, Rock In Rio, Flight 666, and En Vivo are all in the new vinyl remasters. Oh, and Death on the Road.

Back