Alter Bridge / Tremonti

Let's wait for the tour announcement first. And then for Brexit. It would be much easier for me to go see them somewhere else where they don't ask me for a visa. <_<

Will you need a visa after Brexit?
I doubt it, as I'm sure temporary travel is protected, deal or no deal, for a period of time after we theoretically leave the EU. I reckon there will be another delay anyway and the London show is likely to sell out (it did last time) so it's better to be safe than sorry. They are sure to be doing a full European tour though.

...the London show is likely to sell out (it did last time) so it's better to be safe than sorry.
That's true. The thing that bothers me the most at the moment is that flight tickets around Christmas are rather expensive, even with Ryanair. But we're seriously considering it.

That's true. The thing that bothers me the most at the moment is that flight tickets around Christmas are rather expensive, even with Ryanair. But we're seriously considering it.

The flights don't look too expensive between Sofia and London. Skyscanner has Easyjet flights that look pretty good (although it is Easyjet).

Yeah, to me €160 is a lot, especially considering I'll have to take my daughter along and pay double.
But I'll try to figure it out somehow.

I think it's about time you and Wiz met in real life to discuss female-fronted Dutch bands.

I think it's about time you and Wiz met in real life to discuss female-fronted Dutch bands.
True but I'm not that big of an Alter Bridge fan to go to the UK to see them. It'd have to be a trip to visit the UK more than to see AB :p

Yeah, why would anyone ever want to visit London, of all places.
It's certainly not because they have unbelievably strict gun laws, and there's a hospital - right in the middle - a once very prestigious hospital, which is like an Afghan war zone. There's blood all over the floors and the walls.

Yup, definitely an announcement today.

62593383_10156819933853558_3023478687996575744_n.jpg

In which timezone though? :lol:

@Ariana these UK dates are official now. They have just appeared in my O2 priority app. I will have access to the presale from 9am on Wednesday. Live Nation also has the shows on their website. It's on.

There are also shows across Europe: https://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/alter-bridge-tickets

12/11 Frederiksberg
14/11 Helskinki
17/11 Oslo @Dr. Eddies Wingman
19/11 Hamburg
20/11 Berlin @Perun
26/11 Cologne
27/11 Munich
10/12 Amsterdam
12/12 Brussels

I have no idea what's happening between 27th November and 12th December.

Last edited:
Back