Alter Bridge / Tremonti

Mark posted that the tracks are all done and the album is off going to be mixed soon. Based on what they showed it looks like the opening track might be an instrumental

I've never been a fan of instrumentals I'd honestly prefer and extended intro to a track if that is the purpose it is meant to serve. Although some instrumentals are outright amazing and I have a feeling AB could make a really good one

Yup. They also said the cover art looked sick. I'm hoping for official release news and a single in the next few weeks.

62596398_10217036186229233_2319607906950971392_n.jpg

Not official, of course, but so many things here...
1) Walk the sky is the album title, perhaps
2) It is released on 18 October
3) It looks like I should start planning a Christmas trip to London.

:yey::yey::yey::yey::yey:

62596398_10217036186229233_2319607906950971392_n.jpg

Not official, of course, but so many things here...
1) Walk the sky is the album title, perhaps
2) It is released on 18 October
3) It looks like I should start planning a Christmas trip to London.

:yey::yey::yey::yey::yey:
Let's fucking do it @Ariana!

That London date works out perfectly for me as I may be in the US for work from 8th-14th December. I can also head home for Christmas over the next couple of days. #AlterBridgeFans2019

Apparently, the ad was printed in the official Download magazine. Is it possible that this gets announced there before the official announcement from the band?
I also checked all the venues and nothing is announced there for the respective dates.

They are, yes. Hopefully, the announcement will come soon enough.
I'm sure it will. Are you planning to bring @Perun?

It's likely that there will be other dates in Europe too you know, and since that photo is from the Download Festival magazine I have a suspicion they might be headlining next year. That festival needs some new headliners, and Alter Bridge have subheadlined twice to Aerosmith already but deserve a chance to headline.

Are you planning to bring @Perun?
Of course. He's always ready to go to London, even without a reason.

I'm sure it will. Are you planning to bring @Perun?

It's likely that there will be other dates in Europe too you know, and since that photo is from the Download Festival magazine I have a suspicion they might be headlining next year. That festival needs some new headliners, and Alter Bridge have subheadlined twice to Aerosmith already but deserve a chance to headline.
Yes, rumours about that have been circulating for a while now. Let's wait and see.

Of course. He's always ready to go to London, even without a reason.
:cheers:

I know he just wants to check out all the WW2 memorials again.

I reckon that the tour might officially be announced tomorrow as Friday is generally the day when these things are announced and, since the new album is done, a new song might appear? I'll be looking for one on Spotify.

It's possible. They have been teasing lyrics from a song over the past few days, so a new single sounds logical.

If you're interested, I will be able to get presale tickets for this tour as my phone network (O2) has a priority ticket service and sponsors/owns one of the venues (The O2).

Back