Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

...please. :D

Clue #1: "Comfortably Numb"
Clue #2: "I'm On My Way"
Clue #3: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Clue #4: a protection against viruses

Incorrect guesses: Out of the Silent Planet/ When The Wild Wind Blows/ Empire of the Clouds/ The Prisoner/ Wildest Dreams/ Still Life/ The Fugitive/ Doctor, Doctor

One before bedtime.

Clue #5: it is a B-side

Incorrect guesses: Out of the Silent Planet/ When The Wild Wind Blows/ Empire of the Clouds/ The Prisoner/ Wildest Dreams/ Still Life/ The Fugitive/ Doctor, Doctor/ Running Free/ All In Your Mind

Clue #5: it is a B-side
Clue #6: 12 bars
Clue #7: asinus asinum fricat

Incorrect guesses: Out of the Silent Planet/ When The Wild Wind Blows/ Empire of the Clouds/ The Prisoner/ Wildest Dreams/ Still Life/ The Fugitive/ Doctor, Doctor/ Running Free/ All In Your Mind/ I Live My Way/ Total Eclipse

Last edited:
Nodding Donkey Blues?
That's it. :)

Clue #1: "Comfortably Numb" > "My hands felt just like two balloons " in the Pink Floyd song // "She's got tits... just like hot air balloons... "
Clue #2: "I'm On My Way" >
We can hear the song of The Proclaimers in the scene featuring Donkey.
Clue #3: "Be Quick or Be Dead" > it is the B-side of the single "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Clue #4: a protection against viruses > "She had a brain like a sheep-dip" : sheep are dipped in this product aimed at sanitizing their wool.
Clue #5: it is a B-side > self-explanatory
Clue #6: 12 bars > it is a blues
Clue #7: asinus asinum fricat > "asinus" means "ass" or "donkey" in Latin (the English equivalent of the whole saying is: "Birds of a feather flock together" but literally, it goes "a donkey will rub itself against another donkey)

Your turn

Clue #1: Genesis VS 2.1

WG: Seventh Son of a Seventh Son , New Frontier, Montsegur

Clue #2: I am the lizard king I can do anything

Back