Bruce Dickinson

It looks quite nice if he keeps it behind his head, like in a ponytail. But if it's all loose then it's just... not... great. I like short-haired Bruce a lot but we'll see where this goes.

True.

But, I'm pretty sure that Bruce says "... snapped in half. Ouch." at the beginning of the video. I doubt he would say that if he ruptured a tendon or damaged a muscle.

This review of one of his recent appearances at an event in Madrid confirms the rupture of the Achilles tendon (the review is in Spanish):

This review of one of his recent appearances at an event in Madrid confirms the rupture of the Achilles tendon (the review is in Spanish):

Aha... Thanks.

That means Bruce is on his way to recover quicker fthan Neymar from this type of injury...

LMAO.

Last edited:
Interesting podcast with Roy Z:

Random trivia: Roy Z was in the audience when Bruce recorded the Dive! Dive! Live! video.

Roy Z starts discussing his time with Bruce approximately 1 hour and 7 minutes into the podcast (playing the embedded version; I have not downloaded it), following an initial segment about his early years, his first bands and a lengthy segment about faith and religious beliefs.

Last edited:
I enjoyed with the interview. Thank you very much!
So…if Bruce recorded vocal parts for Tyranny of Souls while Maiden was touring, he could do it again, but I find it wrong now, because he has the time before and after Maiden tour.

Almost made a new topic with this interview. A first if not mistaken! Never heard his voice before.
Random trivia: Roy Z was in the audience when Bruce recorded the Dive! Dive! Live! video.
Ha!

Love that part about Roy talking to Bruce about the cool British sounding metal he had written (becoming AOB ).

Last edited:
Almost made a new topic with this interview. A first if not mistaken! Never heard his voice before.

Ha!

Love that part about Roy talking to Bruce about the cool British sounding metal he had written (becoming AOB ).

I quite liked the bit about writing the Tears of the Dragon solo.

Is it just me or is the verse in “Innerspace” stylistically similar to the heavy verse in Styx’s “Come Sail Away”?

Back