Bruce Dickinson

As they are recording in Paris, at the same studio where he felt something was seriously wrong with his health, and he subsequently let his beard grow in 2015, him atopping shaving again might be some sort of "Fuck cancer" reaction.
Yeah, definitely possible. Although it might also be he's just having fun with his facial hair while he still can, like his stated reason for growing his hair out.

e: It occurs to me I basically said the same thing last night and somehow forgot about it. Oops.

Checked to see if anyone had mentioned Bruce's beard. Yeah, looks like it may have been mentioned once or twice.

News of Bruce's Sarajevo citizenship on the Dutch radio (18 o 'clock news yesterday). That was cool and weird at the same time.

As if the film brought all this to the attention of the politicians. That may sound logical, but I find it sad that this event could not have been brought to the their (serious) attention without it. This is an assumption of course, but it feels as if they've been ignorant and/or unwilling and now that this film comes out, action was taken.

I wonder if the band (and the individuals in it) mentioned in any sort, during the ceremony or in any of the interviews?

Other than a brief bit of French on 'A Real Live Dead One' where have you ever heard him speaking any other language? o_O

According to his book he told a Spanish audience that he was the greatest singer in the world, in Spanish. He also spoke French on the TBOS Live album, think it was before "Children of the Damned" and he says "goodbye" in Japanese after "El Dorado" on the En Vivo! album.

According to his book he told a Spanish audience that he was the greatest singer in the world, in Spanish. He also spoke French on the TBOS Live album, think it was before "Children of the Damned" and he says "goodbye" in Japanese after "El Dorado" on the En Vivo! album.
Ah yes, I remember those but they are very rare anomalies.

Back