Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they finally got around to record The X Factor and Virtual XI with Bruce.

giphy.gif

Wow, really amazing, guys. We are (probably) talking about THE LAST Iron Maiden album.

Not sure how you guys feel, but for me TBOS was a really special album/tour because of Bruce's cancer.

Now we will probably get the opportunity to have another Iron Maiden album, which probably will be their last. This is sad, but at the same time we are REALLY fortunate to have another album.

Enjoy it, guys. Enjoy this thread, enjoy their shows, enjoy Iron Maiden while they are active, because it won't last for long.

Wow, really amazing, guys. We are (probably) talking about THE LAST Iron Maiden album.

Not sure how you guys feel, but for me TBOS was a really special album/tour because of Bruce's cancer.

Now we will probably get the opportunity to have another Iron Maiden album, which probably will be their last. This is sad, but at the same time we are REALLY fortunate to have another album.

Enjoy it, guys. Enjoy this thread, enjoy their shows, enjoy Iron Maiden while they are active, because it won't last for long.

Now take a deep breath!

https://loudwire.com/iron-maiden-bruce-dickinson-no-retirement/

Iron Maiden calling it a day doesn't necessarily mean they'll all retire. I'm sure Bruce will continue doing public speaking and book events until he's on his deathbed.

They cannot go on forever though. I guess as long as Nicko and Bruce can do it, we would have Maiden as an active band, but I would not count with more than 5 years at best.

I’d be shocked if Nicko can make it 5 years.

Bruce, on the other hand, could probably go another 10-15. He’s still singing songs in the same key as always, which is beyond impressive for his age. If the decision is to hang it up over pride or play everything 1/2 step down, let’s hope they choose the latter.

I’d be shocked if Nicko can make it 5 years.

Fair enough (that is why I said 5 years at best). Anyway, since Bruce's cancer I am well aware that they are not going to be around forever and, therefore, I will make the most of the time they have left.

Bruce, on the other hand, could probably go another 10-15. He’s still singing songs in the same key as always, which is beyond impressive for his age. If the decision is to hang it up over pride or play everything 1/2 step down, let’s hope they choose the latter.

To be honest, I'd rather hear the songs in the original key. Bruce is doing an impressive job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back