❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

Falling asleep together sounds nice as well. I wouldn’t be too disappointed, you still spent time together.

We were watching a movie pretty much head-on-head leaning at each other, didn't have the courage to go in for a kiss.

Should've given her a kiss on the forehead.
No. Your dad would give you a kid on the forehead.

No pressure, but you should make a move soon because all sexual tension might disappear over time and you two would end up best buddies.

Maybe there was just something mysterious & unknown preventing this union on this particular evening that none of us can possibly understand. Destiny perhaps. Like a nebulous invisible barrier between NP & his lady that stopped the natural things occuring that are destined to happen between two beautiful people. I'm thinking, something like a metaphorical glass door in NP's mind perhaps?

Okay, I'll try to explain why a kiss on the forehead is not a good idea in the situation we're talking about. The problem with that kind of kiss is that it sends mixed signals and it's very easy to misinterpret. Especially if that's the only physical contact between two people and especially if it happens before the nature of the relationship is clearly defined. Typically, it suggests protection, care, affection, but without any sexual intentions, but it can mean a lot of other things and that's why it can be so confusing.

Are you suggesting that the girl would mistake NP for his dad? I don't get it.

I wasn't suggesting that be the first physical contact, either, don't know where you got that from. If you're lying next to each other head-to-head, surely holding hands is the first move.

Are you suggesting that the girl would mistake NP for his dad? I don't get it.
:lol:
It could confuse her, that's what I mean. It makes it very unclear what his intentions are.

I wasn't suggesting that be the first physical contact, either, don't know where you got that from. If you're lying next to each other head-to-head, surely holding hands is the first move.
Ah, but did it happen?

I guess this caused the different pictures in our minds. I consider holding hands first in that situation something that goes without saying. Obviously you don't just randomly plant a kiss.

Back