Iron Maiden's Last Ever Show

I think that there will be no last ever show. It will just press release that Maiden will not tour anymore.

And then Rod, all in white, will pick up the phone, call Steve and yell "this is bullshit, we must milk that cow right now!" and then the final tour will start. Tickets for $666, gadgets and Giant Flying Rod flying over the stage during Wratchild.

At the end Bruce will say something like "See you next time... Alexander the great... oh, you know the words!" in his trooper beer t-shirt.

I hope they will end with a special 3 hour show at Wembley stadium, with the hits, a couple of rare songs, songs that have never been played before, guest performances by Paul, Blaze and Dennis (and Eddie of course), maybe all of them together with the band playing The trooper (IMO the most Maiden song), and end with tons of fireworks after the Iron maiden song.

But I fear they will end at an arena i London, playing whatever the last tour setlist is, and Bruce just saying a few extra words at the end, pretty much like the last Sabbath show...

guest performances by Paul, Blaze and Dennis
What makes you think this would ever happen?

Paul has been in poor health for some time now and it wheelchair bound. Plus there are several recordings of him saying less than flattering things about Bruce Dickinson at some of his shows a few years ago.

Blaze has been ignored by Iron Maiden for the last 20 years.

Dennis is trying to sue Steve and Dave.

They can do whatever they like, I just hope there's pro footage of it. I can't see them going massively out of their way for a single show but I'd be only too happy to be proved wrong

I try to live my life so that I avoid having taboo subjects, but I must confess Maiden ending their career is something I'd rather not think about. Anyways, I really hope Maiden won't do those fake farewell tours, because I really hate them. :angry-:
Knowing what Bruce is like, I have a good feeling he hates them too.

As far as a setlist goes, I would like for them to do at least 1 song from every album.

I don't think closing the actual concert with "Iron Maiden" is that unlikely. They did it when Bruce left in 1993. They could use the song to kill off Eddie and say their goodbyes, plus the ending of the song live is bombastic and would provide the perfect closure.

For the last song they ever play I want them to start off with the opening to Alexander The Great and as soon as the crowd cheers switch to Wrathchild.
Lol, yeah. Have the intro on tape and start Wrathchild when the song is supposed to kick in.

So the very last Iron Maiden guitar solo ever played will be by Janick Gers.
6fBpbEM.gif

'Iron Maiden' is always the final song of the main set, right? At least that's where it seems to have been when I've seen them recently. Please do correct me if I'm wrong. I don't see why it would become the ultimate final song if there ever is an official final ever Iron Maiden concert.

'Iron Maiden' is always the final song of the main set, right? At least that's where it seems to have been when I've seen them recently.
Correct.

I'm not saying they will move it, I'm saying they should move it. In my opinion, of course.

I’m telling you all, the final song they play will be ‘The Apparition’.

Back