Iron Maiden's Last Ever Show

Most likely the last show will be just the last concert of the whatever tour that is underway that time. Meaning, not that much special tricks for the last concert; however, the last tour will sure be spectacular, I'm sure they'll keep the production value of the recent tours around until the end.

However, I could see them playing one extra song at the end of the set in RIR '01 style; throwing Run to the Hills or Wasted Years (if not part of the regular set of the tour) in as the final encore would not be too much out of this world. Who knows.

"Good night and farewell from Iron Maiden, Eddie and the boys".

uDqY97w.gif

I think they should close with Iron Maiden. The lyrics would suit the sad situation better. I thought about Prowler because it was a hit off The Soundhouse Tapes but IM would be best

People will still speculate about whether ATG will ever be played after the show is over.

I don't know if they'd announce a final tour.... This tour feels like their last hoorah for their catalogue and most songs played this tour are sure to go to the grave after this. I don't see them doing another album at this point but who knows.... Nicko is getting worn out, the others have endeavors outside Maiden so they'd keep doing those but as a band, their future is slim I think

I don't know if they'd announce a final tour.... This tour feels like their last hoorah for their catalogue and most songs played this tour are sure to go to the grave after this. I don't see them doing another album at this point but who knows.... Nicko is getting worn out, the others have endeavors outside Maiden so they'd keep doing those but as a band, their future is slim I think
We are 100% going to get album 17. There's no question at this point.

Back