Iron Maiden's Last Ever Show

I think we'll be waiting a few years before this happens, but I was wondering what other people thought.

When Maiden play their last ever show (which I imagine will be in London, probably the O2 Arena), do you think that they'll do anything special for it?

Potentially an extra encore with a few extra songs. Perhaps the first encore they could bring out Paul and Blaze to do a couple of songs each.

Maybe they will finally 'kill' Eddie once and for all?

Some extra stage shenanigans, props or Eddie's perhaps?

Or will it be as simple as a thankyou speech from each band member after the last song?

What else do you think could happen, if anything?

I try to live my life so that I avoid having taboo subjects, but I must confess Maiden ending their career is something I'd rather not think about. Anyways, I really hope Maiden won't do those fake farewell tours, because I really hate them. :angry-:

I think there'll be a spectacle. "Killing Eddie" is a huge possibility. Alexander the Great is not, though I'd pop hard, of course.

More imagine how much those tickets are gonna cost.

Janick will electrocute himself to death while humping an amp, Nicko will spontaneously combust during the intro to “Where Eagles Dare”, Bruce will die in a tragic accident when real swords are accidentally used during a theatrical rendition of “The Duellists”, Blaze will try to bum rush the stage and get dragged off by security, Adrian will evolve into pure energy during the solo to “Powerslave” and ascend to the next plane of existence, and Steve and Dave will close out the set with a 69-minute version of “Wrathchild”, inspiring them to move on to create Iron Maiden Mk. II, Jazz Odyssey.

Back