Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I've got 1 TB on my main laptop, two external hard drives with 1 TB and 2 TB each and another 1 TB hard drive on the 2nd laptop. Will probably replace one of the external drives with a bigger one soon.

The gym subscription I have allows me to enter the gym until 3 PM. It's around a 3 km walk to get there and the last two times I've left my home so much at the last minute that I've arrived at 14:59 both times. Calculated :cool:. Had to run the last few hundred meters though.

We're expecting additional karmawhoring on Europe reddit by Croats posting yesterday's sunny 20(c) Dalmatian towns and people sunbathing. In any case, God gives you good weather but doesn't give you brains, the park forest in my city has 30% dead trees at the moment, negligence, corruption, everything in the package. We're 1 step away from declaring a natural disaster red alert. The pest that's killing trees is spreading throughout the city too. We presume that the ruling class will play dirty and use any chance they have for shrinkage of protected forest part of Marjan peninsula in order to sell new land development. They already made a plan that was overturned due to pressure from the people, where they wanted to "create better infrastructure for tree replacement logistics by clearing proper roads first", e.g. bring in the cars.

We're expecting additional karmawhoring on Europe reddit by Croats posting yesterday's sunny 20(c) Dalmatian towns and people sunbathing. In any case, God gives you good weather but doesn't give you brains, the park forest in my city has 30% dead trees at the moment, negligence, corruption, everything in the package. We're 1 step away from declaring a natural disaster red alert. The pest that's killing trees is spreading throughout the city too. We presume that the ruling class will play dirty and use any chance they have for shrinkage of protected forest part of Marjan peninsula in order to sell new land development. They already made a plan that was overturned due to pressure from the people, where they wanted to "create better infrastructure for tree replacement logistics by clearing proper roads first", e.g. bring in the cars.

I always wonder where the "fuck the environment" businessmen and politicians live. Have we already colonized Mars without us plebs realizing it?

I know there's a separate thread for that, but this is so good (I think) I just needed to share it with you here:
Historical value (Johan Längqvist pre-Candlemass) is secondary, song just rules.
So you didn't like it?
"Sad jams", to quote a fellow member sometimes known as prophet 123.

Back