Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

bgzGEkx.gif

Wizard at 8am? Surely thou must be just awake as opposed to Still Awake? What does Saturday hold in store that requires thee te be up at this time? Does Storm Erik have ye on Red Alert?

Technical advice question: for anyone that uses Bluetooth speakers, have you ever had a problem where you can never get the right volume on them? The notch you're on is too quiet, but the next one up is just too loud? If so have you been able to find a workround?

I can adjust the volume on both my phone and the speakers, but unlike my old speaker they're both in synch with one another, so it just follows the notches on my phone

It turned out I didn't do enough research when I bought my new laptop. Its a nice small size which is fine as I won't be writing a PhD thesis on it now and it will be more portable than the previous laptop. However, the hard drive is far too small for my digital music collection as the laptop was only designed for simple tasks and web browsing. I will have to return it and buy one with a larger hard drive. :facepalm:

What size do you need? I've got a 2TB one plugged into my Xbox. Doesn't need mains power and it's pretty small, sure you could find something similar.

How big do laptop drives even get? I'd say get an external. My local disk is always on the edge of being completely full and I constantly transfer stuff to my external drive (which will soon also be full and I'll get an additional one).

Yesterday it was at 666 MB.
006e66fd57b924adcddf34ab4e4185cc.png

Back