The Maidenfans.com Medal of Stupendous Boredom

Actually, after re-reading Perun's opening post, I see one can get a medal from just plain old boring discussion; not necessary to start a boring thread yourself.

There's nothing more boring than a rainy day in November in this city if your friends are busy and you already did your shopping. Sure there are some nice restaurants to go to but once you have your meal, there is not much else to do, especially if you're a teacher and you made all your lesson plans in advance. Anyways, there is not much to do but stare at a dark sky and look at the rain. Its a good thing I brought many more movies because now I have enough for the entire term and I'm visting more places in China like Shandong to see new friends and I'll go back to Shanghai for Korean Barbeque with some new friends I made there. I don't drink alcohol because of unreleated health issues like kidney stones, cluster migraines, and hatial hernia but I'm better off without. Everyone is free to choose their own path but that's just not for me. I'm especially looking forward to visiting Shandong because it will be my first time there. I played it safe last year but this time I'm gonna live it up!

You should have given it a second class so you could upgrade it as the discussion hasn't yet ceased.

This medal is a farce. Clearly no objectivity in the selection process

While today's discussion was very deserving, the fact that Diesel has not received one for all his lists is slightly confusing.

While today's discussion was very deserving, the fact that Diesel has not received one for all his lists is slightly confusing.
That’s because there’s no discussion, Collin. It’s just - BAM! A list, motherfucker! - and so on.

I will cheerfully accept the “Worst Member” award because at least it’s accurate. :innocent:

You know how this problem can be avoided - we criticize behavior, not personalities. :D

Some forums I used to post on when I was younger used to have Forum Awards every year. We could do things like "Most obsessive Iron Maiden fan", "Most tedious thread", "Post of the year" etc.

Back