Your Maiden blasphemy

I can imagine it. The song starting with Bruce singing, then on the first calm repetition of the chorus ... Blaze walking on stage, while taking over the singing.

During the guitar solo, Bruce running around while Blaze shouts "come on!", then the two of them finish the song as a duet.

Beautiful.

Then Paul Di'Anno joining in for a trio singing Wrathchild.

Paul would never join this cabaret. Below his merits, buddy.

this isn't so much blasphemy as it is a thought.

say one of the 3 amigo's for some reason or another can't tour anymore (Say next leg)...again that is blasphemous in itself. but i think that they could get Nita Strauss to fill in quite admirably. i think there are only 2 possibilities of them not going on. bruce and steve. if either of them say i am done, then it's over.

don't know if there was a thread for thoughts such as this. but that's my 2 cents with a touch of blasphemous thought regarding them stopping. :scared:

say one of the 3 amigo's for some reason or another can't tour anymore (Say next leg)...again that is blasphemous in itself. but i think that they could get Nita Strauss to fill in quite admirably. i think there are only 2 possibilities of them not going on. bruce and steve. if either of them say i am done, then it's over.

don't know if there was a thread for thoughts such as this. but that's my 2 cents with a touch of blasphemous thought regarding them stopping. :scared:

That would be awkward as hell.

That would be awkward as hell.

why because a woman is playing guitar? yes it would look odd. but she definitely has the chops to do it. for example. alice cooper (who she plays with now) has had so many lineup changes it is absurd (again. not comparing the two acts) but it looks odd at first. but i think it would be generally accepted if it means they keep going.

Of all guitarists you thought of Nita Strauss. Any particular reason? :p

Of all guitarists you thought of Nita Strauss. Any particular reason? :p

haha. well she is quite easy on the eyes. and just her play with the iron maidens as well. and i just finished listening to her new instrumental album. and it was quite impressive. i just think it would be a logical choice. not withstanding my reasons:shred:

Back