LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah. Announcing most of the setlist means even less to talk about here. :p
Where Eagles Dare: gonna stay
Revelations: could be replaced with Children of the Damned
For the Greater Good of God: this is very interesting, it was in the commercial for the last leg, they could keep it, swap it for another "epic" or play 2 other songs
The Wicker Man: probably stays given the theme
Evil That Men Do: Could be swapped for The Clairvoyant, Wasted Years, etc

Is there anything suggesting For the Greater Good of God will change? That is the only one I'm worried about.

Is there anything suggesting For the Greater Good of God will change? That is the only one I'm worried about.
I doubt it- what other “religion” themed epic could they put in its place? Plus the “wolf in sheep’s clothing” hint is still featured on the teaser art

I'd bitch about there being no Denver on there, but since it's a "shed tour", that makes sense. Bruce despised Fiddler's Green here in Denver. Bummer. Oh, well, gonna have to pick a weekend to fly somewhere and make a vacation out of it. Not driving to Albuquerque again, lol.

Where Eagles Dare: gonna stay
Revelations: could be replaced with Children of the Damned
For the Greater Good of God: this is very interesting, it was in the commercial for the last leg, they could keep it, swap it for another "epic" or play 2 other songs
The Wicker Man: probably stays given the theme
Evil That Men Do: Could be swapped for The Clairvoyant, Wasted Years, etc
Can't see them dropping Revelations. It's the ideal song to start the church-theme with. Bruce is like a heavy metal-priest in that outfit conducting the crowd.

This thread epitomises what's wrong with fans in the online age.

People seem almost obliged to look for something to complain about. I remember dancing around the office in 2003 when Maiden's first Irish gig in 10 years was announced. I certainly didn't rush to the nearest internet forum to type "wrathchild again!!!!111 :mad:" or "fucking Funeral for a Friend, ROD IS TEH CUNT!!!111"

Jesus Christ, are people really pissed off with a set featuring FOI, SOTC etc.??

And the Raven Age? Go to the bar FFS! That's a win-win in my book.

If they don't add more dates in Monday 12 (especially in SA) that will be because of not using Ed Force One.

And another good reason (for us, the fans) - they want a short tour ('till now the dates are 38, like all of the dates in Europe this year), because they will start to write the new album in January 2019 through June 2019.

Last edited:
Guys the fan exodus comment was sarcasm. But it’s understandable that a comment like that would be taken seriously around here.

Looks like I will be making the trek to Edmonton or Calgary, I wanted to do both...wife did not like that plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back