Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Did you mean to say goat milk? :p
Nope.

41345011_0_640x640.jpg

:nonono:

Two bars of regular Weetabix with oat milk again for me. I've been a bit more conservative with the milk than yesterday though.
You banned the milk from having more than 20 people on a picket line, and privatised all services relating to milk?

So, if you're hiking up in the Lake District, thinking you're on your own ... there's a Dave hiding behind a rock or a bush every 12 feet or so?

I've seen Martin's live and footage of Andy's. Both are great. It's too bad they don't put their differences aside and reunite.
I did overhear someone else in the venue say they'd seen Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash and that "it wasn't quite the same". But yes, it's always sad when people fall out.

They still know how to put on an great show though. When they launched into the first song ("Blind Eye") I thought "yes, this is it - the twin guitars of Maiden begin here".

Have job training today (I got the job in the end) but I just can't be bothered to get out of my warm bed. Bring on the weekend

But I might be working

Help

Barely, and only according to the more generous definitions. According to Wiki, "demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years."

Which is funny because a person born in 1982 for example has lived in a very different world than one who was born in 1998. How could they belong to the same generation?

Back