Froggy's Maiden songs countdown.

141: Blood On The World's Hands
This song has a very good build-up but nothing happens
...other than Blaze’s best vocal performance with Iron Maiden. Which is somehow still worse in your opinion than “Weekend Warrior”, which is pretty clearly Bruce’s worst vocal performance with Iron Maiden...? :huh:

Also objectively, in terms of being on key most often.
The verses are also thrown together weirdly, which I'm fine with but am also surprised it isn't criticized a lot by the detractors.

Feel free to name an Iron Maiden song that Bruce personally butchers worse than “Weekend Warrior”.
Try "Cross Eyed Mary".

139: Sea Of Madness
Once upon a time, this used to be a top 20 song for me, but what happened? Basically, I just got really, really bored of it after listening to it a lot to the point where I just couldn't bare listening to it for a while. Luckily, it's been growing on me again. This is also the only Maiden song that sunk down for me because I listened to it too much.

Which is somehow still worse in your opinion than “Weekend Warrior”, which is pretty clearly Bruce’s worst vocal performance with Iron Maiden...? :huh:

And me. :ok: WW isn't actually that bad of a song but it would be far, far more enjoyable if Bruce actually sung on it, rather than whatever the hell that raspy growling crap was.

Reactions: Jer
Back