Froggy's Maiden songs countdown.

155: Purgatory
Yep, starting us off is Purgatory. This has always been my least favourite, simply for the fact that it's extremely boring and the vocals get annoying after a while. This is the only Maiden song I usually skip over.

154: Tears Of A Clown
Look, I would've liked this song a lot more if Bruce (and the entire band) didn't sound so dead on this song, and by the time it's finished I'm already bored of it. I actually really like the live version of this song, but other than that, it's a neat tribute to Robbin Williams. (This will be the last song I post for today as it is 1 AM here and I really need to sleep).

Diesel 11 alt account.
Theres no way two separate, independent people could rate Purgatory so low. I call shenanigans.
You missed this:
154: Tears Of A Clown
Look, I would've liked this song a lot more if Bruce (and the entire band) didn't sound so dead on this song, and by the time it's finished I'm already bored of it. I actually really like the live version of this song, but other than that, it's a neat tribute to Robbin Williams. (This will be the last song I post for today as it is 1 AM here and I really need to sleep).
No way in hell would I rank this song so low. Poor show!

155: Purgatory
Yep, starting us off is Purgatory. This has always been my least favourite, simply for the fact that it's extremely boring and the vocals get annoying after a while. This is the only Maiden song I usually skip over.
tenor.gif

I believe this spot is reserved for TAATG

Diesel 11 alt account.
Theres no way two separate, independent people could rate Purgatory so low. I call shenanigans.
I have my suspicions as well. If this countdown ends up taking frequent, extended breaks, and then completely changes everything up 3+ times before it gets anywhere close to being finished, then we'll know for sure. :p

Diesel 11 alt account.
Diesel has an alt account just so he can make lists again for the second time.

You could be on to something. :innocent:

Back