Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Bruce talk in Sydney a couple of weeks ago. He told the crowd the band would love to tour Australia next year, which having seen them in Athens and Manchester this year I’d selfishly be happy if they didn’t visit us in order to enter the studios instead, but Bruce said something else that was quite interesting...

...he’d been contacted by someone in LA about an R101 movie script.

More stuff for Bruce to do that isn't music. ::)
He was contacted in LA. So, he was in LA. Presumably working on a solo album, since he hates LA otherwise.

P.S. Roy just changed his cover photo to AoB-era Bruce band. Adrian is also in California currently.

It's a good feeling, but when we get another long period of absolutely nothing, I'm just gonna crash harder than a junkie after heroin.

I assumed Adrian wouldn’t be involved with this one, since he wasn’t involved with Tyranny Of Souls. That’d be a great surprise if he was!

I assumed Adrian wouldn’t be involved with this one, since he wasn’t involved with Tyranny Of Souls. That’d be a great surprise if he was!

Well, Roy stated that he would love to work with H again numerous times.

No rumours about the next year shows?! Strange. Maybe they're going to play just RiR and nothin' more?;)

And use the rest of summer to record an album! :p

They announced this years tour in mid-November last year, so I reckon we'll know in 2 weeks.

That would probably be only if they play any gigs in Europe in 2019. North American tours are usually announced closer to the dates (February/March if the dates are in the summer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back