Blaze Bayley

Can you list the dates? I don’t want to sign up for the forum just to see them.

JANUARY
11 - Brasilia, Brazil - Toinha
12 - Sao Paulo, Brazil - Manifesto Bar
17 - Santiago, Chile - Club Subterraneo
19 - Coquimbo, Chile - Blumer House
26 - Queretaro, Mexico - Noisy Bar

MARCH
08 - Siegen, Germany - Vortex Surfer Musikclub
15 - Verviers, Belgium - Spirit of 66
28 - Bilston, England - Robin 2
29 - Stamford, England - Voodoo Lounge
30 - Sheffield, England - Corporation

APRIL
04 - Swindon, England - Victoria
05 - Swansea, Wales - Hangar 18
06 - Southampton, England - The 1865
10 - Glasgow, Scotland - Ivory Black
11 - Newcastle, England - Trillians
12 - Grimsby, England - Yardbirds
13 - Manchester, England - Club Academy

MAY
09 - Westland, MI, USA - Token Lounge
11 - Quebec, QC, Canada - L'Anti Bar & Spectacles

JULY
25-27 - Brande-Hornkirchen, Germany - Headbangers Open-Air Festival

AUGUST
23 - Buckley, Wales - Tivoli
24 - Stoke, England - Eleven
25 - Blackpool, England - Waterloo
29 - Plymouth, England - The Junction
30 - Bridgwater, England - Cobblestones
31 - London, England - The Underworld

I'm not sure what the source is though.

So, when I first heard “End Dream” from Tenth Dimension, I thought the chorus was “Ends, now they begin, time slows, and then it ends”, with the “ends” overlapping in a loop, which was kind of neat and fit the theme.

Then I looked at the lyrics, and WTF, it’s “dreams” at the beginning, not “ends”, and Blaze pronounces it like “drems” for some reason. So now it’s just a mispronounced mess that isn’t interesting at all. Bummer. :S

So, when I first heard “End Dream” from Tenth Dimension, I thought the chorus was “Ends, now they begin, time slows, and then it ends”, with the “ends” overlapping in a loop, which was kind of neat and fit the theme.

Then I looked at the lyrics, and WTF, it’s “dreams” at the beginning, not “ends”, and Blaze pronounces it like “drems” for some reason. So now it’s just a mispronounced mess that isn’t interesting at all. Bummer. :S

Up until reading your post I thought he was saying "theeeeeen"

Interesting, but it may also be a bad translation from Spanish.

Not in this case; it is being advertised (even with a specific logo) as a special show with Blaze playing just Iron Maiden songs to celebrate the 25th anniversary of him joining the band. Apparently, it would be a special set for festival appearances in 2019.

blaze.jpg

Last edited:
Just on a side note, Blaze drinks in my local pub near my university. That was a shock on the walk to the bogs the other night.

Your shock is probably comparable to that of the drummer Robin Guy when he bumped into Bruce at his local pub back in 1988. When Robin finally found the courage to go and have a chat with him, Bruce told him "I bet you are thinking that I am much shorter than you thought!"... :lol:

Back