Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I seem to remember that @Dityn DJ James has a cool battle jacket!

I have a few now, here's my most recent one:

Dj_nTRJUYAAbyS1

Dj_nTuSV4AEqxzG

Dj_nUKzUcAApalx

Dj_nUxBU8AAL7Ek

Dj_nqWpUcAED2HW

It's Adrian Smith. Not practicing the solo for 'Alexander the Great' obviously. :(

DqDMGajXgAAHqq8.jpg

Hey I went to the US Grand Prix about 2 years ago! Loads of fun. Wish I could say I remember who won, I was primarily there because I met up with a few other members of a Taylor Swift forum/chat group. She performed the 2nd day of Prix.

Yeah, that's a good one! I don't want to have the "all patches all the time" look for mine. Plus that'd be a lot of patches as I'm a big guy, but lots of great ones in there.

Hey thanks man. Yeah some of those patches you'll come across too will run you upwards of 17/18 USD a pop. That adds up fast, they're a lot of fun though, I love sewing and heavy metal music so it's the perfect outlet for me.

Hey thanks man. Yeah some of those patches you'll come across too will run you upwards of 17/18 USD a pop. That adds up fast, they're a lot of fun though, I love sewing and heavy metal music so it's the perfect outlet for me.
I've only gotten a few that expensive, mostly the back pieces, though the limited edition Chemical Wedding patch I found was pricey.

I feel like having an Atlantean Kodex patch that is so obscure people have to ask what it is matches the aesthetics of the band.

Wow, some kid just said hello to me as we walked past each other, all casual and polite. Extremely rare occasion here, you’re much more likely to get the evil eye from passersby. :p

Back