Bruce Dickinson

What did it matter had Hitler not been defeated? The one who started the whole thing. All other battles did not matter that much at all.
Tell that to the Chinese who were being brutalized by the Japanese, or to the Americans who were murdered by Japan's unprovoked first strike on Pearl Harbor.

There was a very real war happening on the other side of the planet while Europe was dealing with Hitler, and the consequences for countries bordering the Pacific were severe. If Hitler had won in Europe and Japan had been defeated in the Pacific, that may well have been a preferable result for many countries vs. Hitler being defeated in Europe and Japan being victorious in the Pacific. Thankfully, we defeated them both.

Any news about the album?

I hope Bruce to talk about it on his recent book tour. Actually, I hope he will also say something about Maiden next album, the tour in 2019 and other interesting stuff - maybe someone will ask him those type of questions. :)

I hope Bruce to talk about it on his recent book tour. Actually, I hope he will also say something about Maiden next album, the tour in 2019 and other interesting stuff - maybe someone will ask him those type of questions. :)
Maiden will tour in 2019. Confirmed by Kevin "Pooch" Van Druten.

The only question is what will the tour be. I'd say it's 90% LOTB leg 2, 10% New Album Tour. I also think they will bring out EF1 once again.

Steve recently making it known that their last album wasn't their best is a big indicator of buildup to a new album IMO.

Maiden will tour in 2019. Confirmed by Kevin "Pooch" Van Druten.

The only question is what will the tour be. I'd say it's 90% LOTB leg 2, 10% New Album Tour. I also think they will bring out EF1 once again.
New album tour? There is no way they won't tour LOTB next year. Absolutely no way. They even said in the tour announcement the tour is expected to continue in 2019.

Steve recently making it known that their last album wasn't their best is a big indicator of buildup to a new album IMO.
When did he say that?

New album tour? There is no way they won't tour LOTB next year. Absolutely no way. They even said in the tour announcement the tour is expected to continue in 2019.

With two members of the killer crew suddenly dying during LOTB tour, I think that they know even more that time is running out. Still, it will probably be LOTB leg 2, but you never know.

When did he say that?
It was on one of the many speculation threads over the past week or two

Back