Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No to both.

Clue #1: Stuck in a cage
Clue #2: Best of friends, where'd they all go?
Clue #3: And you see much better than I see.

Guesses so far: Lord of the Flies/Gates of Tomorrow/The Prisoner/Hallowed Be Thy Name/Back in the Village/The Man of Sorrows/2AM

'fraid not.

Clue #4: The State, Silver Side Up, ???, All The Right Reasons

Guesses so far: Lord of the Flies/Gates of Tomorrow/The Prisoner/Hallowed Be Thy Name/Back in the Village/The Man of Sorrows/2AM/Como Estais Amigos/Run Silent Run Deep

All incorrect.

Clue #5: House Tully

Guesses so far: Lord of the Flies/Gates of Tomorrow/The Prisoner/Hallowed Be Thy Name/Back in the Village/The Man of Sorrows/2AM/Como Estais Amigos/Run Silent Run Deep/The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/No More Lies/Stranger in a Strange Land/Remember Tomorrow

Nope.

Clue #6: "Moonchild"... kind of.

Guesses so far: Lord of the Flies/Gates of Tomorrow/The Prisoner/Hallowed Be Thy Name/Back in the Village/The Man of Sorrows/2AM/Como Estais Amigos/Run Silent Run Deep/The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/No More Lies/Stranger in a Strange Land/Remember Tomorrow/Wildest Dreams/Different World/The Clansman

Hey guys - I'm probably going to clean up the forum at some point, and this likely belongs in the Forum Games area. How do people feel about that?

Come on people, running out of ideas over here :p

Clue #6: "Moonchild"... kind of.
Clue #7: A post reunion song.

Guesses so far: Lord of the Flies/Gates of Tomorrow/The Prisoner/Hallowed Be Thy Name/Back in the Village/The Man of Sorrows/2AM/Como Estais Amigos/Run Silent Run Deep/The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/No More Lies/Stranger in a Strange Land/Remember Tomorrow/Wildest Dreams/Different World/The Clansman/From Here to Eternity/Sign of the Cross/Wrathchild

Back