Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there on Friday, and all I can say is Wow, just wow. Like a few on here I've seen Maiden a load of times and I think, actually, that might be the best I've seen them. Haven't got a highlight (the whole thing can't be a highlight!), but loved hearing Sign of the Cross because I actually really like a lot of the Blaze stuff (I know that's a polarising debate on here!) and I love that song, didn't think I'd ever hear it live.

Took my niece (7) and nephew (9) to the gig, so if anyone saw a little girl in a Motorhead t shirt and a little lad in a patch jacket that was them. They loved it, never too young to get them into Maiden!

At O2 gig last night. Wow phenomenal! Best maiden live performance I've witnessed and I've been going since 1993! New sound guy has done an awesome job!

The 2nd part of H's solo is basically a variant of Road To Hell solo.

He's been playing it that way for a while, he does the same run on the Rock in Rio and En Vivo! albums too.

Love that line around the 3:00 mark! I was too distracted by Janick and Dave to hear it last night :oops:

He's been playing it that way for a while, he does the same run on the Rock in Rio and En Vivo! albums too.

Love that line around the 3:00 mark! I was too distracted by Janick and Dave to hear it last night :oops:
He didn't do that on En Vivo. I'm talking about the part after 3:06.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back