Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used the Scotland flag last night. I don't see why he wouldn't use the England flag in Newcastle. :confused:

Maiden obviously have their union jacks that they bring everywhere but I suspect that the flags of the country that the gigs is in are probably supplied by the individual promoters, and maybe the promoter in Newcastle fucked up?

I'm very curious to see what'll happen to that flag bit once they tour the US next year. I could honestly see Bruce just dropping it altogether, or maybe using state flags instead.

Those mini clips that Maiden continue to posted on their YouTube channel, I think pretty much confirms that they have recorded shows during the current tour (at least the audio - you can hear the live recordings in the background). Here are some examples:

Last edited:
I don't think that WED is from this tour. Don't know why. Probably because Bruce sings it in a certain way now, and on this video, it's a little bit different.

I don't think that WED is from this tour. Don't know why. Probably because Bruce sings it in a certain way now, and on this video, it's a little bit different.

Now that you mentioned, I think you're right. It sounds like the version from A Real Live Dead One. I could be wrong though.

Anyway, I think they record every show now, or at least from 2000 onwards. I think Steve still regrets that the SIT tour was not recorded.

Last edited:
Those mini clips that Maiden continue to posted on their YouTube channel, I think pretty much confirms that they have recorded shows during the current tour (at least the audio - you can hear the live recordings in the background). Here are some examples:

First video: TNOTB from DOTR
Second video: Trooper from DOTR
Third video: WED from A Real Live One (stupidly fast and missing the Clint Eastwood mention in the beginning)
Fourth video: AH, FOI from LAD; Clansman, Wicker Man from RIR and RTTH from DOTR.

No new recordings.

Janick dissappointed with H not playing the V again :D

I am also sad about that :( I quite like that guitar and I particularly like V guitars. Is there any reason why he don't use it - and the inclusion of the black LP Custom is interesting. If I'm not mistaken, he used it only on TGU during the previous tour.

First video: TNOTB from DOTR
Second video: Trooper from DOTR
Third video: WED from A Real Live One (stupidly fast and missing the Clint Eastwood mention in the beginning)
Fourth video: AH, FOI from LAD; Clansman, Wicker Man from RIR and RTTH from DOTR.

No new recordings.

Wow, thanks for the correction mate ! You are a true loyal fan... :p;)

I hope they will listen to Nicko about 22AA and SIASL for the next tour

I don't think that the next album tour will be much different than TBOS tour, regarding the setlist composition - five new songs, a lot of classics and maybe one or two post-reunion songs (time to ressurect Brave New World, or maybe Out Of The Shadows). Don't expect anything from SIT, the only forgotten gem from the 80's that has a chance to be played, in my oppinion, is Still Life, but they promoted POM album a lot during TLOTB tour, so not likely... Also, maybe they'll again give more space to some of the early stuff like Running Free and Sanctuary. If there wasn't these conceptual limitations for the curent tour (war, religion etc) I could bet that some of these songs (Phantom, Prowler, Running Free, Sanctuary, or even Drifter) would be included for the second leg, considering these were regular on the setlists during the 80's. Maybe they will include some of these for the encore.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Dye With Your Boots On will be on the setlist for the 2019. tour.

EDIT: Die With Your Boots On

Last edited:
That is A Read Dead One. I already wondered why this sounded so awesome. Hardly (or not) faster than the studio version though. Just compare:

Last edited:
The one song I felt was really missing from the setlist and could actually fit is Pashendale; it would also add to the "handful of surprises from later albums"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back