Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Stockholm show right now. Damn....what a start. Three of my all time favourite tracks at the start of the show. What an explosive kick in. Then the Clansman......why????
Because it's a good, crowd pleasing song they haven't done in awhile....Damn, you're so negative - you must be great at parties:D

Last edited:
“Seventh Son of a Seventh Son” has a shockingly high amount of repetition and an instrumental section that easily could’ve been shortened. Why no complaints about that song?

“Seventh Son of a Seventh Son” has a shockingly high amount of repetition and an instrumental section that easily could’ve been shortened. Why no complaints about that song?

If you are talking about the mid part it is indeed long but at least in my opinion also adds new accents and background guitars as it progresses and provides a good enough built up.

But still the chorus fits the song. It has nothing to do with the stale repetition we see in the latest albums

Yeah, not really. It's the perfect amount.
The chorus is repetitive as hell though
Oh I agree! I wouldn’t change it at all. I just think it’s funny that someone would complain about one song but overlook another that’s doing exactly the same thing when it’s boiled down to that.

Maiden have had repetitive choruses for decades.

*cough* Wrathchild, Caught Somewhere in Time, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, The Clairvoyant, Fear of the Dark, Running Free *cough*

I don't think "The Clairvoyant"'s chorus is repetitive. It doesn't even repeat the same lines apart from "there's a time to live", and actually ends as soon as it begins.

The only songs I really don’t think work with the repetition are the ones on Killers. But that’s because there’s only repetition and nothing else. Just look at Another Life.....

But it is different to talk about repetition regarding 3 minute songs and 9+ minute songs,right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back