Adrian Smith

I found it from where I have read it (it's from Wikipedia):

Their first single was going to be "Without Love", written by Dave Hall, with "Rocka Rolla" (the Judas Priest song) as the B-side. They were recorded in a studio in Denmark Street, London but were never released. Soon after, Hoye left the band and was replaced by Alan Levett (an old school friend of Tyler's).

It is from Adrian's first band - Urchin :)

Last edited:
I don't see him as a tequila man somehow. Maybe a quick trip to the social club for a pint, followed by a quick stretch

I don't see him as a tequila man somehow. Maybe a quick trip to the social club for a pint, followed by a quick stretch
He said in an interview that he usually drinks beer, but if he wants something stronger, tequilla is his weapon of choice.

Always nice to see Adrian rewriting Janick's solos and doing them better! (2:41)

And in case you didn't already know, Adrian is untouchable!

Always nice to see Adrian rewriting Janick's solos and doing them better! (2:41)

And in case you didn't already know, Adrian is untouchable!
Well, they played Back In The Village with that band (actually closed the show with it).

And Hooks In You, but that doesnt matter, really.

Went on the internet and found this:

H fishing during POM/Powerslave era.

6a01c8ba4fbc915d46fcd1320ec9d86f.jpg

said in an interview that he usually drinks beer, but if he wants something stronger, tequilla is his weapon of choice.
I read an interview where Janick said that he likes to drink the local beer of wherever they happen to be "followed by tequila or vodka" - I thought I had a marker in it but I can't find it again now. Perhaps it will ring a bell with someone else? However, before the show he only drinks coffee, which makes sense if you think about it.

But elsewhere (and back on topic), I think it's been well reported that the only members of the band who formally "warm up" are Adrian and Nicko. Before I knew about this I used to wonder what Bruce's warm-up room would look like ...
220px-Iron_Maiden_-_Piece_Of_Mind.jpg

Last edited:
Back