Adrian Smith

Check this out!

Jamming With Adrian Smith, Meeting Bruce Dickinson & An Accident Of Birth.
Twenty years ago today, Bruce Dickinson was reaching the end of his 'Accident Of Birth' promotional tour of the UK. He had with him writing partner and (at the time) former Iron Maiden guitarist Adrian Smith, and guitarist / producer Roy Z. Eonmusic's Eamon O'Neill was there, and jammed '2 Minutes To Midnight' with Adrian. Here's the story of how.

Wasn't this posted not that long ago? Either way, it is a nice read so thanks for posting it.

I can't remember where I read about that (please, correct me if I'm wrong) - Adrian was going to release a song (I think it was She's A Roller ) and the b-side of it should have been a cover of the Judas Priest song Rocka Rolla.... maybe that was with Urchin or ASAP o_O [ or for the Reach Out single ! ]

*it would be great to see some of the Adrian's setlists with his other bands.

I can't remember where I read about that (please, correct me if I'm wrong) - Adrian was going to release a song (I think it was She's A Roller ) and the b-side of it should have been a cover of the Judas Priest song Rocka Rolla.... maybe that was with Urchin or ASAP o_O [ or for the Reach Out single ! ]

*it would be great to see some of the Adrian's setlists with his other bands.
"She's a Roller" dates from the Urchin days and part of it live can be seen in the video 12 Wasted Years.

"She's a Roller" dates from the Urchin days and part of it live can be seen in the video 12 Wasted Years.

Ok, but I somewhere read that on some song Adrian would have released as a single - the b-side should have been Rocka Rolla ! I'm sure that I read it somewhere.

I can't remember for which song, but I think it was She's a Roller.

Back